Last updated: December 28, 2020
use and disclosure of Your information when You use the Service and tells You
about Your privacy rights and how the law protects You.
We use Your Personal data to provide and improve the Service. By using the
Service, You agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined
under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same
meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
* Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or
parts of our Service for the Broadcaststream.eu registration modules (if used) to be able to login to the Live streaming event. The apps named SRT-ULL Player only have the option to locally store the Live streaming URL's, there is no personal user data created.
* Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under
common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or
more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote
for election of directors or other managing authority.
* Application means the software program provided by the Company downloaded
by You on any electronic device, named SRT-ULL Player
* Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this
Agreement) refers to Tools4Video BV, Koosterstraat 22, B-3570 ALKEN.
For the purpose of the GDPR, the Company is the Data Controller.
* Country refers to: Belgium
* Data Controller , for the purposes of the GDPR (General Data Protection
Regulation), refers to the Company as the legal person which alone or
jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of
* Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a
cellphone or a digital tablet.
* Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or
For the purposes for GDPR, Personal Data means any information relating to
You such as a name, an identification number, location data, online
identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical,
physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
* Service refers to the Application.
* Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data
on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or
individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide
the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the
Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used. For
the purpose of the GDPR, Service Providers are considered Data Processors.
* Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social
network website through which a User can log in or create an account to
use the Service.
* Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the
use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example,
the duration of a page visit).
* You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company,
or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or
using the Service, as applicable.
Under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), You can be referred to as
the Data Subject or as the User as you are the individual using the
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally
identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You.
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
* Usage Data
Broadcaststream.eu Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol
address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our
Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on
those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect
certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of
mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your
mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet
browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our
Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
* To provide and maintain our Service , including to monitor the usage of
* To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the
Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different
functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered
* For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and
undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services
You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
* To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other
equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile
application's push notifications regarding updates or informative
communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted
services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for
* To provide You with news, special offers and general information about
other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those
that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted
not to receive such information.
* To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
* For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct
a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or
other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going
concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in
which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets
* For other purposes : We may use Your information for other purposes, such
as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness
of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service,
products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
* With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with
Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to
* For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information
in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company
assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to
* With Affiliates: We may share Your information with Our affiliates, in
Affiliates include Our parent company and any other subsidiaries, joint
venture partners or other companies that We control or that are under
common control with Us.
* With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business
partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
* With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise
interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be
viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You
interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media
Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see
Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly,
other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity,
communicate with You and view Your profile.
* With Your consent : We may disclose Your personal information for any
other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will retain Your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary
Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations
(for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable
laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage
Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data
is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our
Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's
operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the
processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to —
and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country
or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ
than those from Your jurisdiction.
information represents Your agreement to that transfer.
The Company will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that Your data
of Your Personal Data will take place to an organization or a country unless
there are adequate controls in place including the security of Your data and
other personal information.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
If the Company is involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, Your
Personal Data may be transferred. We will provide notice before Your Personal
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your
Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by
public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such
action is necessary to:
* Comply with a legal obligation
* Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
* Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
* Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
* Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no
method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is
100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect
Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under GDPR
We may process Personal Data under the following conditions:
* Consent: You have given Your consent for processing Personal Data for one
or more specific purposes.
* Performance of a contract: Provision of Personal Data is necessary for the
performance of an agreement with You and/or for any pre-contractual
* Legal obligations: Processing Personal Data is necessary for compliance
with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject.
* Vital interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary in order to protect
Your vital interests or of another natural person.
* Public interests: Processing Personal Data is related to a task that is
carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official
authority vested in the Company.
* Legitimate interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary for the
purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company.
In any case, the Company will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis
that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of
Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement
necessary to enter into a contract.
Your Rights under the GDPR
The Company undertakes to respect the confidentiality of Your Personal Data
and to guarantee You can exercise Your rights.
* Request access to Your Personal Data. The right to access, update or
delete the information We have on You. Whenever made possible, you can
access, update or request deletion of Your Personal Data directly within
Your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions
yourself, please contact Us to assist You. This also enables You to
receive a copy of the Personal Data We hold about You.
* Request correction of the Personal Data that We hold about You. You have
the right to to have any incomplete or inaccurate information We hold
about You corrected.
* Object to processing of Your Personal Data. This right exists where We are
relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for Our processing and
there is something about Your particular situation, which makes You want
to object to our processing of Your Personal Data on this ground. You also
have the right to object where We are processing Your Personal Data for
direct marketing purposes.
* Request erasure of Your Personal Data. You have the right to ask Us to
delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for Us to
continue processing it.
* Request the transfer of Your Personal Data. We will provide to You, or to
a third-party You have chosen, Your Personal Data in a structured,
commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only
applies to automated information which You initially provided consent for
Us to use or where We used the information to perform a contract with You.
* Withdraw Your consent. You have the right to withdraw Your consent on
using your Personal Data. If You withdraw Your consent, We may not be able
to provide You with access to certain specific functionalities of the
Exercising of Your GDPR Data Protection Rights
You may exercise Your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and
opposition by contacting Us. Please note that we may ask You to verify Your
identity before responding to such requests. If You make a request, We will
try our best to respond to You as soon as possible.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about Our
collection and use of Your Personal Data. For more information, if You are in
the European Economic Area (EEA), please contact Your local data protection
authority in the EEA.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to other websites that are not operated by Us.
If You click on a third party link, You will be directed to that third party's
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy
policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
We will let You know via email and/or a prominent notice on Our Service, prior
to the change becoming effective and update the "Last updated" date at the top
* by using the Contact form on this webpage
* By visiting this page on our website:
* By phone number: +32475733793